Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920212223 LastLast
Results 181 to 190 of 226

Thread: What Up? (musically speaking)

  1. #181
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Hey, I just saw a couple way cool new videos on VH1.

    U2_Vertigo
    Gwen Stefani_What You Waiting For

    I also heard they are in the process of recording a new version of
    "Do They Know It's Christmas" with todays stars replacing that bunch from several years ago!
    I wonder who is slated to appear this time around?
    Anybody heard anything about it?
    [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]
    GD

  2. #182
    famveronica
    Guest famveronica's Avatar

    Hey i just got my Joan Jett Album CD today !!!
    WOW i haven't heard this in a long time over 10 years. It's really good.
    One of he'r best i think.
    Favorites on this Album is:
    Handyman.... Wow it rock's hard !!!!!!!1
    A hundred feet away.... love he'r voice on this one........
    The french song... Oh it's a Joan classic
    Star star.......
    This Album ROCK !!!!!!!!!!! [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img]

  3. #183
    4Jettheads
    Guest 4Jettheads's Avatar

    Post

    Next addition should be Glorious Results of a Misspent Youth. JJ does a great cover of New Orleans by Gary and the US Bonds. There's another song on the same album called Long Time you're gonna love. Thommy Price has got the skins going in I think it's an 8/8 beat. I Love You Love is generally a favorite of the ladies. It's a chick song. Yerp, we gotta get Cherie, Joanie and Sandy to do another gig together this year.

  4. #184
    4Jettheads
    Guest 4Jettheads's Avatar

    Post

    Ronnie Blue-eyes, our engagement may work out after all.

  5. #185
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Hi Veronica!
    I just got that ALBUM a couple months ago and I love it too!
    I think I'll play it tonight again after w*rk!
    Have a groovy day!
    [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  6. #186
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    <font size="1">tonight</font>
    <font size="4">it's</font>
    <font size="8">WROG</font>

    [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  7. #187
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Are ya going to wear out those disc, Danger man? [img]wink.gif[/img]

    rOGER

  8. #188
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    HAHAHA Rog!
    Actually, in my quest for more cover versions I found a reasonably priced 'Platinum Girl_A Tribute To Blondie' CD, through RocketCityRecord's new COLLECTOR'S AREA, the other day and it arrived today and I'm listening to it right now!
    This is the CD where Cherie's version of "For Your Eyes Only" original came from.
    I love Blondie and Berlin too so it only seemed fitting that I should get this, even though I already have Cherie's song on her 'A Taste Of Cherie' CD.
    I just love that new collector's area! If you haven't already, you should check it out!

    http://www.rocketcityrecords.com/shop/amazon.html

    Wow! I'm finding out, even as we speak, that this is a way cool CD!
    Berlin_Shayla [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
    Tiffany_Call Me [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
    Rosetta Stone_Sunday Girl [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
    Puppie_One Way Or Another [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
    and more...
    [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  9. #189
    SCHEMESofNEON
    Guest SCHEMESofNEON's Avatar

    Post

    I just picked up the new Neil Young CD greastest hits...very cool...never really liked his music too much, except for a few songs 'Heart of Gold" was one of them, plus an others .
    lately, within the past few years i've been listen to ALOT of the 60's an 70's era [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img]

    [img]cool.gif[/img]

  10. #190
    SCHEMESofNEON
    Guest SCHEMESofNEON's Avatar

    Post

    forgot to add I miss my Joan Jett! [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img]
    i loved her early stuff [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
    ALBUM an GLORIOUS RESULTS.........

    i need my 'handyman'!!!!!!
    [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic